16 March 2023

Color Hues #60

Hi there!

It's the 16th of March and that means it is time for a new color duo to inspire you at Color Hues Challenge !

                                                                                   





I used :

  • Weave-layering-stencil from Alex Syberia Designs
  • Big Birthday Wishes - Simon Says Stamp (retired)
  • Distress Inks - Faded Jeans, Peacock Feathers & Iced Spruce as neutral color
  • Circle die
  • Craft foam for dimension

I hope you will join us !

Thanks for visiting me today ☺

Hannelie

8 comments:

Karen said...

What a fabulous stencil and an equally wonderful card! One more item for my wish list.

!neke said...

Prachtige kaart !!!!
En ik was runner up voor de tweede keer....super leuk !!!
Groeten Ineke

Marcia Hill said...

What a cool stencil and it worked so beautifully with the challenge colors Hannelie! This card would be perfect for guys or gals...LOVE it!! :0)

Nancy said...

That weave stencil is super cool! Love the bold greeting too! Great card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

When I saw it first I thought it was paper, what wonderful design, coloured beautifully. I also Love the large sentiment.
Faith x

Stef Perry said...

Goes to show even the background can be with star of the card with the right colors and design and this one is a show stopper! Fabulous birthday card Hannelie!

JulieP said...

I love your stenciled background!!! I imagine this design would work well for many color combos. Beautiful!

cm said...

Blown away by the crispness of your stenciling; it's gorgeous! What a great card - and the stencil works for so many colour combinations. Love this!
hugs~carol