30 March 2023

Abstract geometric landscape

Hi there!

I'm back with a card after almost a week of total loss of mojo .  What to do if that happens? 

I went back to my Pinterest Design Inspiration board , studied a couple of abstract landscape designs... and finally made a card!  






I used :

  • Sun-rays-die - Waffle Flower
  • Circle and oval dies
  • Wood grain BG stamp from Kaisercraft
  • Dotted-pinwheels-stamp-set - Altenew (sentiment)
  • Colored card stock
  • Versafine black ink
  • Adhesive foam tape from Altenew 

Challenge inspiration :

Color Throwdown - Green yellow gray and white

Freshly made sketches -  Sketch by Jen T (I rotated the sketch)

Wednesday challenge - Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes



                                          


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this!

I Card Everyone said...

Hannelie, you seem to have found that fab mojo of yours! Just so gorgeous!
=]

lostinpaper said...

Brilliant design Hannelie!

Tammy Fite said...

Gorgeous card--very unique and inspiring!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Your mojo came back and worked beautifully on this abstract design! Awesome use of the throwdown colors!

Jen Timko said...

Looks like the mojo found its way home! What a fun and modern take on the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Lisa H. said...

oh wow! I love this so much. what a wonderful graphic card.

Lisa Petrella said...

I love this beautiful, graphic design so much!!!! So fabulous!!!