16 February 2023

Color Hues #58

 Hi there!

Popping in with the card I made to invite you to play with us over at Color Hues this fortnight !


                                                                                 


Sometimes I just put away the stamps, inks, dies and stencils, and have fun playing with my Silhouette cameo !





I used :

  • "Happy" cutting file from the Silhouette store #405029
  • I added the birthday part - font : HaloHandlette
  • All  the parts were popped up for dimension, using foam tape.

A very clean, simple graphic design , but I love the look!

I hope you will join us ... how will these colors inspire you?

Thanks for visiting me today ♥

Hannelie


8 comments:

!neke said...

Prachtige inspiratiekaart !!!
Groeten Ineke

Karen said...

I always love your bright, geometric designs, and this is no exception!

Linda said...

Great design for these two colors. Cute birthday card. Thanks for having me as the GD at Color Hues Challenge.

Nancy said...

I LOVE it too! You make geometrics so appealing!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS perfection Hannelie and I love, LOVE it too!! :0)

Tracey McNeely said...

Hannelie this is stunning, I loved it from the moment I saw it in our gallery. You are so right that sometimes you need to just create with your digital craft machines. Super fun use of the colours!

Stef Perry said...

I love the graphic look of your card Hannelie! It's fantastic in these colors!

JulieP said...

I LOVE this modern style! So bold and fun. My Cameo all of a sudden decided not to play nicely with my laptop. It's really, really old and I keep toying with the idea of updating. Do you use yours often for cards?