12 February 2023

Alex Syberia new release... two more cards

 Hi there!

**For the Alex Syberia blog hop post , click here to comment and stand a change to win a huge prize!**


The blog hop is still going on... and now there is another opportunity to win over at Instagram !

Here are two more cards I made. This time I used the Classic-foliage-die-set.


First card:






For the first card I used the negative part of a circle die cut as a mask. I used a piece of torn card stock and Peacock Feather distress ink to create the background, starting from the bottom and working my way up applying less ink to create an ombré effect.
The foliage were cut from gold glitter card stock. I adhered them over the background and tied everything together with the 'celebrate' sentiment from the previous release, cut from regular gold card stock.
Three tiny gold rhinestones were used to embellish the card.


Second card :








For the second card I used the Floral-lattice-die-cover to cut a stencil from regular card stock. I used Saltwater Taffy & Victorian Velvet distress ink to blend the background.
The foliage were cut from silver glitter card stock and adhered closely to the 'love' sentiment from the new Love-hugs-die-set-bundle , cut from regular silver card stock.
A couple of clear rhinestones were added to finish off the card.

I want to share my first card at :

AAA cards ~ Teal and gold





... and sending the second card to :






Simon says stamp ~ Wednesday challenge -  Fun with dies 


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

4 comments:

Carol said...

Hannelie, both of your cards are sooooooooo pretty with the inked backgrounds and your sparkly leaves and die cut sentiments. The CAS style of these cards is just elegant! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls!!!!

Stacy said...

These are lovely!

Lisa Elton said...

Two beautiful cards, Hannelie! The simplicity of your designs let all of the elements shine... or should I say sparkle! Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!

Tristan said...

Fabulous sponged teal background for your gold leaves. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.