12 January 2023

So blue...

Hi there!

Lots of die cutting on today's card inspired by the challenge at Just us girls where Lisa picked the colors light blue, dark blue and white!

The blues didn't push my design in the direction of cold weather, but rather made me think of the blue feeling of missing someone!



I used :

  • Pegboard-canvas-cover-die ~ Altenew
  • Alphabet dies from a local stationery store
  • Light and dark blue card stock
  • Frame cut with my Silhouette cameo
  • Enamel hearts

I have used this pegboard canvas die before in combination with a sentiment inspired card... not just because I love the combination, it also is a great aid in the placement of the letters !




Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

8 comments:

!neke said...

Heel mooi Hannelie !!!
Groeten Ineke

ElizStewart said...

Hannelie... adorable beyond words!!! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

Carol said...

Love your take on these colors...great graphic card idea! You are the enabler that will have me buying the pegboard die now!! LOL! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Lisa Kind said...

You are always so clever, Hannelie, and this one is no exception! I love it! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well done with the colors! I like those tiny hearts you added also. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Rosemary said...

So cool! Love it.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a clever card with great impact, love the blues Hannelie.
Faith x

Kath said...

A fabulous card and I love the large sentiment.
Kath x