08 January 2023

LOVE you

 Hi there!

Love the colors this week at Color Throwdown ! 

Just right for a card I wanted to make for a long time now :)






I used :

  • LOVE cutting file from the Silhouette store #405033
  • "you" cutting file from the Silhouette store #148913
  • Colored card stock & vellum
  • Enamel dots from Altenew
  • Instant dimension foam tape also from Altenew

I replaced the inner circle of the "o" with a small heart ...well just for an extra bit of interest... and love 😍 





That's it for today... short and sweet !

Thanks for visiting me today ♥
Hannelie

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! How wonderful, love how you used the colours and the fabulous way you used the files. Clever thinking and work. I'm going to have to go looking for them.
Faith x