07 December 2022

Case me a Christmas card with Michelle Lupton

 Hi there !

I am delighted to join Michelle Lupton again this year for her Case me a Christmas card series!




If this is a new concept to you can can read more about it here !

Michelle cased a card of mine ... you can find it here on her blog, and a video on You Tube here  😊. 

I cased a card she made in August this year. It's a lovely CAS card and I love it!

I made this card :







... which was inspired by THIS card :




  • Michelle's card is all stamped, mine is all die cuts (Cut with Silhouette cameo)
  • She used a rainbow of colors, I used traditional Christmas colors
  • Like Michelle I played with the concept of a sentiment inspired card - made up of two parts, a script font layer over block letters 
  • I added a raised panel and rhinestones to finish off my card

The fonts I used :

Impact & HaloHandletter

Remember to pop over to Michelle's blog to take a look the card she made inspired by... ME ! 😁

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

3 comments:

OlgaB said...

Baie oulik!

Cheryl W said...

I love all the dimension on your card. The traditional Christmas colors really stand out against the white, too. Definitely a merry card!

Anonymous said...

I love your card and was excited to read you’d used the Cameo to make it. Is there a video showing it? That would be great!