17 December 2022

Blue daisies

 Hi there

I wanted to make a blue daisy card for a long time now... so I reached out to one of my favorite 3D embossing folders... and colored the daisies in soft blue using the layering stencil set .

The colors from the November Inspiration challenge at Altenew were still lingering in my head somewhere, so ... the perfect opportunity to do the blue daisy card for the year in review challenge!

Love the look of the unexpected colors !





I used :


Challenge links :

AAA birthday - Embossing


                               


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


4 comments:

Katie said...

This card is so pretty!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fabulous - love the soft inking on the embossed flowers - Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday

Giorgia - Nel mondo di Jo said...


A very elegant card! The coloring of the flowers is beautiful! See you at the next AAA Birthday challenge

Jackie C said...

Utterly fabulous x