23 November 2022

Let your heart be light

 Hi there!

I can't believe that Christmas is around the corner. Just more than a month to go 😮

I am so happy to share a Christmas card showing off  the new Printmaking Pine stamp set from Simon Says stamp, in traditional red, green and gold!








 I used :


This was the first time I used the new Printmaking pines stamp set, and it was so much fun. The four different stamps line up very easy and I am so excited to try out different color combinations !

Sharing my card at :

Just us girls challenge ~ Red green and gold .





Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

3 comments:

!neke said...

Great card in this colors !!!
groeten Ineke

Ein Dekoherzal in den Bergen said...

DA freut man sich auf WEIHNACHTEN,,,,

wünsche noch einen schönen ABEND
bis bald die BIRGIT

cm said...

Gorgeous! I did some shopping over at Simon Says after seeing your card! Thank you for sharing this in the Just Us Girls gallery (and thank you for the enabling! LOL!)
~carol