12 October 2022

Pattern making with squares & triangles

Hi there!

A visit to my "Design Inspiration" board on Pinterest helped me out with an idea for today's card ☺

You can take a look at the pin here  !








I used :

  • Squares and triangles cut with my Silhouette cameo
  • Birthday sentiment from Simon says stamps : Floral frames stamp set
  • Versafine black ink
  • Misti
  • Foam squares for dimension

Of course the squares can easily be cut with a die, and to create a triangle you can use a craft knife to divide the square into two triangles! 

This card was fun to make 😀


Challenge inspiration:

CAS colours and sketches - (Sketch rotated)




Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

8 comments:

Karen said...

I'm a fan of everything you create, but your geometric cards are the best!!! The colors you chose here are fabulous as well.

lostinpaper said...

Perfectly balanced and boldly delicious my friend!

Cheryl W said...

Lots of graphic goodness on this one, Hannelie! Love the dramatic colors against the white card.

HilaryJane said...

This is stunning, such wonderful contrast. I love it xx

Michal said...

That is perfect, Hannelie! I love your design, your color choices, everything!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I just love this Hannelie! A good graphic card works for any recipient but I especially love this clever use of geometric shapes - I am definitely pinning this to my triangles inspo board!! Thanks for playing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! This modern and graphic design is absolutely awesome, Hannelie. I love so much your style. Thanks so much for joining in the party at CC&S this week.

Nancy said...

What a wonderfully fabulous card!!! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!