24 October 2022

I ♥ you

 Hi there!

I love the sweet and beautiful inspiration photo Cécile picked for inspiration over at Just us girls this week and couldn't resist to pull out some neutral colors and elements to make a card!




My card :









I decided to use two feathers to represent the focal point of two figures. I also included a wood grain element inspired by the shelf / platform , and used the same neutral color palette with a touch of gold as a hint to the gold hearts on the figures.


I used :

  • Feather & heart dies (manufacturer unknown)
  • Wood grain stamp from Kaisercraft
  • Altenew ink
  • Sentiment cut with my Silhouette cameo (design #284631)
  • Craft foam
  • Rhinestones

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome inspired card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Cécile RIBON said...

What a fabulous take on the photo, Hannelie. I love all these neutral colors and the beautiful shape of the sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Us Girls