03 October 2022

Autumn Friendship Card

 Hi there!

It's been a while since I used my beloved Silhouette cameo to make a card. Time to do something about it! 







I used :

  • Fall Leaves cutting file from Alex Syberia Designs
  • "Blessed" cutting file from the Silhouette store #102616
  • Distress inks in a variety of Autumnal shades
  • Altenew  Stone Wall stencil
  • Bow cutting file from my Silhouette library 
  • Enamel dots
  • Craft foam for dimension

Challenge inspiration :

Addicted to CAS ~ Autumn

Freshly Made Sketches ~ Layout by Narelle

Fusion card challenge ~ Using only the photo inspiration by incorporating the theme of Autumn leaves against a blue/green blurred background.








Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


8 comments:

!neke said...

Prachtig weer !!!
groeten Ineke

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful colors of autumn going on with this card. Love that bow you are the queen of the silhouette thanks for playing in at ATCAS

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful color combo. Love the design of this one!

Cécile RIBON said...

What an awesome take on the sketch, Hannelie! These fall leaves are absolutely gorgeous, the soft blended colors are just amazing. And I love the black diecut sentiment.

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my this is lovely! Gorgeous design! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

baileyrosy.com said...

I too dusted down my Cameo for my DT card for this challenge and agree with Vicki you are the Cameo queen. Such a beauty with gorgeous autumnal colours and just perfect for our challenge at ATCAS thank you so m uch for playing along.

Marie

Leslie Miller said...

I've always admired what you do with your Silhouette. This is a beauty with the most lovely colors and style. Love every piece of it, Hannelie!

Laurie Unger said...

Very pretty! Nice job on blending the colors and using the cut file to make this. Thanks for playing over at Fusion Card Challenge.