29 September 2022

Happy mail for the Card Concept

 Hi there !

I made a card inspired by the inspiration photo over at The card concept  :)





I used the first photo as my inspiration and made a clean and simple card. The images from the inspiration photo reminded me of postage stamps and I immediately reached for the Altenew Happy Mail set. I also used a grid layout as seen in the photo and kept it really simple, with dimension for added interest. 

I used Gina K amalgam Ink to stamp and cut out the images with my Silhouette cameo.




Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

5 comments:

Brebda said...

Such a concise and perfect card! Dimensional tape would have come in handy for this. Thanks for sharing.

Leslie Miller said...

There's something about any kind of grid or panels laid out on a card that really appeals to me. What a cute stamp set and such a fresh CAS card!

Julie Gearinger said...

Love this sweet CAS card! So thankful that you were able to play along with us at The Card Concept and we hope you can join us again soon!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful CAS card with us at the Card Concept Challenge. The images are so sharp and colorful!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Card Concept!
Hugs! Mackie

My Paper Epiphany said...

Oh wow! What a wonderful interpretation of our inspiration! Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept:)