11 September 2022

Happiest of Birthdays !

 Hi there!

I love Jen's sketch this week at Freshly made sketches and all the lovely inspiration from the design team!

I had an instant idea to use opposites for the two panels and this is what I made :)






I used :


The acetate wasn't part of the planned design, but I had to come up with an idea to accommodate the two dots from the "i". In the end I think the clear element adds something special to the design!




Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie 

3 comments:

marilyn said...

Very clever interpretation! Love the card...

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fantastic card Hannelie! I love those palm leaves! That sentiment is fabulous as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Bajalizzy said...

looks like sago palm leaves; love this card