23 September 2022

Altenew Stacked Snowflake Promotion

 Hi there!

This is the last of three lovely mini stamp sets ALTENEW released recently ! The Stacked Snowflake stamp set is free with all purchases today (09/23 - 09/24)




  I made two cards to show off this delightful little stamp set ❆






                        



I found some experimental pieces of marbled card stock in my 'bits box' which I created a long time ago. I did the marbling with alcohol inks and water inspired by THIS VIDEO by Jennifer McGuire .

The marbling is not so noticeable on the snowflakes on the first card, but I am so happy I could finally use these pieces and I think it looks lovely paired with the snowflake on the second card.

In case you miss the opportunity to get this offer today, you can find the Stacked Snowflake Stamp and die bundle here ,  the stamp set here , and the die here !


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

No comments: