09 August 2022

Hip to be square with Hero Arts

 Hi there!

Joining the fun over at Stay Crafty with a blog named Hero !

I incorporated squares two ways. Firstly I used my scoring board to create squares on my card base. I then masked and inked blended a couple of squares to create another square to frame my floral focal point :)







I used :

  • Hero-florals-mum-stem (Flower)
  • Lets Celebrate (Sentiment)
  • Zig markers for water coloring
  • Scoring board
  • Silhouette cameo to cut out the flower
  • Altenew and Versafine ink
  • Misti Rhinestones
  • Foam squares for dimension


Also sharing my card at :

Happy little stampers ~ Water color Challenge - Anything goes



Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

8 comments:

marilyn said...

What a lovely clean & simple card! Love the scoring idea with the stamped square...very clever. I do wonder why you wouldn't stamp the square before scoring?

Cheryl W said...

Spectacular idea to add interest to a card. The flower alone would have been pretty, but the scoring and the inked rectangle add so much!

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a beautiful CAS creation I love how you made the background it really is subtle but striking at the same time.Your coloured panel and gorgeous bloom work beautifully together.

Marie

Ashwini Rao said...

This is such a neat concept! I love how you've incorporated the squares - so clever - and I love the CAS-ness of the card. You're a master of execution, Hannelie! Thank you so much for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Such a clever card design using a score board! An inspiring design for sure! xoxo

Ceal said...

so so pretty! Thanks for staying crafty with us at A Blog Named Hero!

Kanan Pandya said...

Stunning card, wonderful take on challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks so much for joining our StayCraftyChallenge at Hero Arts!