06 August 2022

Fusion Card Challenge - Wine and Cheese

Hi there!

Love the inspiration over at Fusion Card Challenge and made a card !






I used :

  • Spring flourish cutting file from the Silhouette store #126566
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Wood grain stamp from Kaisercraft
  • Sentiment from Uniko Studio : Anniversaire-arts-decoratifs-clear-stamp
  • Versafine black ink
  • Pinpoint rectangle die : Memory Box
  • Black card stock, vellum rose gold metallic card stock
  • Red flat back pearls

Elements from the photo I used as inspiration :

  • Wood grain
  • Frame in the background
  • Flower/greenery arrangement
  • General color scheme 



Thanks for visiting me today !

Hannelie

3 comments:

Tristan said...

Hannelie this is a fabulous card. I love that word grain stamp behind you open fram and that simple die cut is a great combination of elements. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Card Challenge.

Linda Callahan said...

I love this! And that simple frame is perfect! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

Claire Grantham said...

WOW! This is stunning, I love that large elegant die-cut. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT