02 August 2022

CASology Guest designer - SAND

 Hi there!

I am so happy to join the CASology team this month as guest designer ! I've been on the design team a couple of years ago , so I really feel at home here at CASology :)

Thanks for the invitation Melissa!

The cue card this time is :





I thought this was the perfect opportunity to use one of my new stamp sets from Simon Says stamp !






I used :

  • Lets-get-away stamp set from Simon Says stamp Let's Chill release
  • Colored with Promarkers
  • Circle die
  • Craft foam for dimension

Sticking to simple shapes to restrict your background - like a circle - and adding just a touch of dimension adds interest to a CAS design whilst keeping it really clean & simple!

Come on... come show off your CAS design skills and play along at Casology this month !


Sharing my card at :



Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

3 comments:

sandie said...

great to have you as GD and with such a super card. Love how you used the circle for dimension and added the sweet little dots to the sand. Wish I was there in the sun! x

Tracey McNeely said...

This is such a cute card!!

lostinpaper said...

Love the fun way you have coloured your 'sand' and the fab colours you chose too Hannelie!