21 July 2022

Happy birthday : For a child

 Hi there!

Popping in with a birthday card for a child. Not something I make often.... because I struggle with cute little characters ! They usually require some kind of setting or scene and that is also not my forte! But... I did my best and came up with a card with a bright happy vibe which I hope a child would love!






I used :


Challenges :

The paper players ~ CAS - Cards for Kids ( Congrats on 600 challenges! )










Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie



4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a sweet kid's card! The bright rainbow is the perfect backdrop for this adorable little bear! I love it! Thank you for playing in our 600th challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Hannelie you sweet bear at the end of the colourful rainbow is adorable! Bight colours, balloons and a birthday greeting - everything a child's card needs! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Cindy Beach said...

Absolutely perfect for a child to love and I do too! It is bright cheery and so colorful! What a great design to focus the color on the rainbow and balloon. We are so glad you joined us this week at The Paper Players, Hannelie!

Nancy said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!