13 June 2022

Make it masculine

 Hi there!

Happy Monday... and happy new week to you!

I used the opportunity a couple of challenges presented to make a masculine birthday card. I never have one on hand when I need one, so... good to add one to my stash !






 

I used :

  • Soft-plaid-background ~Simon Says Stamp
  • Birthday-on-a-line-wafer-die ~Simon Says Stamp
  • Distress Oxide ink - Fossilized amber and Vintage photo
  • Circle die
  • Frond cutting file from the Silhouette store #0800032
  • Misti
  • Enamel dots
  • Craft foam for dimension

After I stamped the background once with the Fossilized amber, I kept the stamp positioned in my Misti, and moved the card stock just about 5mm, and stamped again with Vintage Photo. Love how it turned out!

Challenges :

Freshly made sketches - Sketch by Jen T

The card concept - Inspired by the color palette, the leaves and the plaid pattern on some of the squares, I made a clean and layered card

Less is more - Masculine



          


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


6 comments:

Kathyk said...

Super make and colours

Kathyk

Jen Timko said...

The perfect masculine card! So clean but with fabulous details. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love plaid and it's perfect for your masculine card. The simple leaf and gold sentiment are lovely together.

Kim S said...

LOVE this!! The leaf sprig is fabulous on the plaid with the golden sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches AND at The Card Concept.

Celeste Goff said...

Fun sketch and I love the colors and plaid patterned paper!

LeAnne said...

That plaid background is AMAZING! A perfect backdrop for that wonderful sentiment and fabulous leaves! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Card Concept!