09 June 2022

Introducing... Sunshine & Rainbows stamp set and Raindrops Stencil

 Hi there!

Welcome back to day four and the final introduction day of the June 2022 Release over at UNIKO !

I am so exited about this new addition to my Uniko stash and can see myself use it over and over!








  • I stenciled the raindrops with Distress Oxide ink (Faded Jeans) and stamped the clouds with Versafine black ink.
  • The curved edge was cut with my craft knife (no Silhouette this time) 😆 I did however cut the rainbow sentiment out with my Silhouette !
  • I placed the upper panel on the card base to determine the position of the rainbow. I used my Misti to stamp the rainbow (with Altenew inks) as well as the curved part of the sentiment. 
  • The upper panel then was adhered to the card base using craft foam for a bit of dimension.
  • A couple of small black rhinestones were added as final touch.

I hope you like this one as much as I do !


These are the last two product introductions ... so tomorrow is release day  !

All the new products will be available at 9pm BST and we will have our traditional Release Day Brand Ambassador Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY going live just before around 8:30pm. 

Hope to see you back tomorrow for release day ♥

Thanks for visiting me today!
Hannelie

1 comment:

MortiCraft said...

Beautiful card and I love how you layered the rainbow behind the rain clouds and raindrops. X