29 April 2022

Brand ambassador inspiration - Masculine card set

Hi there!

I am on the Uniko Blog today with  a set of three masculine cards with different backgrounds in the same colour scheme :)

First card :





Second card :





                                     


Third card :




For more detail about the stamp sets I have used, please click the link above which will take you to the post on the Uniko blog.


I am sharing my favorite card (#1) over at Color Throwdown Challenge  .

Thanks Wanda for the inspiring color palette :)

Navy, Mustard & Gray !




Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh how I LOVE these cards!! So graphic and funky!! GREAT design!

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh my goodness! Your three cards are all amazing and totally rock the throwdown colors as well as the geometric elements! Always love seeing your fabulous CAS creations!

Cheryl W said...

Your geometric designs are always inspiring! This is a great set of cards.

Broni said...

Man, these are awesome masculine cards! Love the graphic look! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!