22 April 2022

Altenew April 2022 Inspiration challenge/ Freshly made Sketches #532

Hi there!

I love Kim's versatile sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches and decided it's the perfect layout for the card I planned for the Altenew challenge.





I used :


Challenge links :

Freshly Made Sketches - Layout

Altenew Inspiration Challenge - I reached for one of my favorite Altenew floral sets. I combined it with the Watercolor Stripes Stencil to add color for a graphic look.

I think the small florets so beautifully curved represents the inspiration photo in a great way!



                                   


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your stencil made such a pretty background for your flower image. Love the way the image is perfectly positioned on both panels, too.

Kim S said...

I love how you used the sketch! The soft stripes are lovely behind the flower outline! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Judy Rozema said...

Really lovely card with such beautiful colors. Thank you for joining us at FMS this week!

Liz O. said...

Great take on the challenges. Love the pastel colors! Thanks for sharing!

Karren said...

This is gorgeous, Hannelie! The way the flower drapes across the two panels adds wonderful interest while still keeping it perfectly CAS. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.