26 February 2022

Introducing...Framed Balloons

 Hi there!

Today is the last day of introductions... tomorrow is the day when the new stamps and stencils will be available in the Uniko store!

This set is just perfect for a quick and festive birthday card!

I made two cards... one with the main image, and one with the smaller additions to the set. Here it is!









Two different designs, simply added color with my Promarkers and voila... the stamps did all the work :)

As I mentioned before, tomorrow is release day and I will be back with my favorite card with one of the new stamp sets!


Thanks for visiting me today... Hope to see you back tomorrow :)

Hannelie

3 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Gorgeous cards Hannelie. I really love your second one with the fantastic tag. X

Neets B said...

Love the pink/blue colour palette on these, Hannelie, and the confetti covered tag is a lovely design x

Cheryl W said...

Wonderfully festive cards! I admire how you are able to color those tiny bits of confetti so perfectly.