15 January 2022

Uniko Brand Ambassador inspiration post : Hearts all over!

 Hi there!

I am on the Uniko blog today with a handful of cards featuring hearts, some traditional and some out of the box!

Links to the stamp sets I have used can be found by clicking the Uniko link above ⮝

For the first two cards I turned the hearts into cacti !

Card #1 :




Card #2:

... with googly eyes... 




Card #3 :

Pulling the heart strings...




Card #4

Some encouragement...






Card #5 :

... and a very traditional Valentine's card !





Sharing the first card at :


Sharing the fourth card at :

Color Throwdown - Blue, Green, yellow & Grey

Sharing the fifth card at :

Freshly Made Sketches _ sketch by Judy



  


Thank you so much for visiting me today!

Hannelie


5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Wonderful assortment of cards! I think I like the ones with the cacti plants the best. And googly eyes! Who doesn't love googly eyes?

dj said...

Looks like you had fun with this set!! Lots of great creations with it!! The one for the CTD challenges is perfectly put together...love the hearts in non traditional colors!!

Karren said...

Gorgeous selection of cards! The classic look of the black, red and white card is so striking and elegant! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Quillish said...

Gorgeous cards! The cactii are so creative and I love the ones with googly eyes are so cute. I am always IN LOVE with your cards and they are just perfect for the challenge. So glad to see you take time out and join us. Hugs ~ Ishani.

Jill V said...

These cards are so fun! I love how you have used the hearts in so many fun ways! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!