11 August 2021

Time for Tea - Guest designer

 Hi there!

I am delighted to be the guest over at Time For Tea August challenge !



The challenge inspiration is a bright and oh so happy mood board :



Be inspired by the colors, patterns and/or images !

For more information about the challenge, hop over to Time for Tea challenge, Link above 🠉

So... here's my card... I was inspired by the colors and the pretty gingham pattern :)








I used :

  • Picnic Bears Digital stamp set
  • Promarkers
  • Clouds embossing folder from Darice
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Red Gingham patterned paper
  • Craft foam

Thank you so much for visiting me today! Hope you will join this fun challenge!

Hannelie

3 comments:

TK said...

Cute card, really cute, Hannelie!

Cheryl W said...

As my girls used to say, "totes adorbs." The little strip of gingham is the perfect embellishment. Love how you managed to include some of the graphic elements that you love - triangles, circle, etc.

Momma_sedds said...

Gorgeous card Hannelie, thanks for Guesting 🥰