11 April 2021

Altenew April 2021 challenge

 Hi there!

My first card in more than a week! I don't know how that happened, but here I am today to share a card I made inspired by the Altenew inspiration challenge !

 I love the colors... and of course the pretty picture Aga provided !





My take on the inspiration: 








I used :


I used one of the watercolor frames to stamp the background in blue. I used the same stamp to add color to the wreath in all three colors from the provided palette.

Like Aga, I was inspired to recreate the bird's nest effect.  I thought one of the pretty wreaths from the weekend doodles set was perfect to do that. I also think it paired so well with the watercolor frames set in the background! A couple of pearls to add the finishing touches to a very clean and very simple card!


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie 

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so beautiful!!

Cheryl W said...

Love the soft colors of this card. The wreath reminds me of a welcome wreath on someone's door--so inviting with it's simplicity and spring colors.

business gifts said...

nice blog.