23 February 2021

Guesting at Color Throwdown #631

Hi there!


I am so happy to join the team at Color Throwdown as guest designer this week !

I know the reason why I love a color challenge... it's because it really pushes my creativity ! I would never thought to combine the four colors in this week's inspiration picture. It's bold and unusual, but I love it!





                                                      *Turquoise * Pink * Rust * Magenta *











I used :

  • Argyle overlay template diamonds from PixelScrapper to create the cutting file for my card
  • Letter dies from a local stationery store
  • Card stock scraps
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Foam squares for dimension 

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hope to see you in the Color Throwdown gallery !


Hannelie

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

So bright and cheerful! Your card really caught my eye and put a smile on my face.

Thani said...

Hi Hannelie!

My name is Thani, and I'm with the support team at Pixel Scrapper (now DigitalScrapbook.com). We recently made a domain move from pixelscrapper.com to digitalscrapbook.com. We were wondering if you would be willing to update the links on this post to reflect that? It would be super helpful!

Thanks so much!
Thani
thani@digitalscrapbook.com
support team