07 February 2021

Alex Syberia February 2021 Release

 Hi there!

There's some wonderful new digital stamps available in Alex Syberia's  Etsy Shop !




Over the next couple of days I will be sharing the cards I made using these beautiful images. 

*** If you are using Instagram, please join us in the Instahop that's going on over there! Two lucky winners will each receive a $20 gift certificate!***

On to my cards...

You could say that I was in a very minimalistic mood while designing and making theses cards 😄

Four really quick and very simple cards. The first one has a little more detail (and work ) to it, but the rest where finished in a wink !

It just happened, and I love the look... hope you do too !

Card #1 using Hello-gorgeous digital stamp







For this card I traced the image in the Silhouette studio, and used the cut lines to cut out her glasses. I used the polka dot fill option before printing and cutting it out. For the lenses I used some shiny "plastic like' origami paper.

I save the sentiment for you... feel free to download it and use it on your cards or other projects!








Card #2 using Cute-donuts-set


Card #3 using Cute-donuts-set


For both of the above cards I cut the images out using my Silhouette cameo and designed the sentiment to curve around their heads, font used : KG Beneath your beautiful. I colored the little noses with a pink marker and used foam squares to pop up the images for dimension.


Card #4 using Cute-donuts-set





For this card I created a cutting file by tracing the image and created a small offset. I used the mirror function to create the second kitty. They were printed and cut out and adhered to the card base with tales overlapping to create a little heart. I finished off the card with a little enamel heart and colored their noses with a pink marker.

Font used for the sentiment : Someday Sans

Thanks you so much for visiting me today!

Hannelie

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Such great cards! The fun glasses on the first card are just fabulous. I love the sweet faces on the other cards, too, and how you've incorporated the sentiments into the curves of the designs.

TK said...

Wonderful card with your "sophisticated Lady"! Then of course there's those adorable donut animals -- so cute!