19 December 2020

Hello !

Hi there!


There's a wonderful new release available at Simon says stamp ! It is called LOVE YOU... with beautiful products in time for Valentines or any other occasion where you want to share love and hugs!

I have a couple of cards I made with a gorgeous die and I am here today to show you the first card I made:

Simon Says stamp Floral card Front die


Simon Says stamp Floral card Front die


Simon Says stamp Floral card Front die

I used :

  • Floral Card Front  - wafer die from Simon Says Stamp
  • Dainty swiss dots  stamp set (Altenew)
  • Sentiment from Whimsical Flowers set from Simon Says Stamp (retired I think)
  • Versafine black ink
  • White embossing powder and Versamark ink
  • Black rhinestones
  • Big Shot die cut machine

For more inspiration check out the LOVE YOU gallery here on the blog or on Instagram or Facebook , just search for #SSSLoveYou !


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so beautiful!! I LOVE the polka dot and the yellow!!!

Cheryl W said...

www.paperpanacea.blogspot.comretty color combo. I've always loved yellow, black and white. That die-cut is lovely and makes a fabulous card front.