27 October 2020

Hello - Time Out !

 Hi there!

I love photo inspiration challenges, often finding myself interpreting the picture quite literally, that is trying to 'replicate' the photo in my design. On today's card I steered in a different direction. I picked a couple of elements and just went with it. So here's my card inspired by Time Out Challenges inspiration photo :








Inspirational elements : The organic look of wood grain , white mandala pattern and the touch of green from the plants.

 I used :

  • BG cutting file from Love SVG
  • Plant cutting file from the Silhouette store #1800032
  • Hello : Font 'sweet hipster'
  • Woodgrain BG stamp from Kaisercraft
  • Altenew Ink - Mocha
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Rhinestones
  • Foam tape for dimension 


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card. Love how you have interpreted our inspiration photo. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Cheryl W said...

I think this design is so versatile. I can see this being used for a sympathy card, wedding card, birthday card, etc. It's really lovely!

Gerrina said...

Mooi hoe je het effect van de mandela terug laat komen in het uitgesneden paneel! En de subtiele strepen op het kraft zorgen voor een mooi depte=effect! Gave kaart Hannelie! Hoop dat alles goed is, wees voorzichtig en blijf gezond! Groetjes, Gerrina
En: Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!