10 October 2020

Altenew October 2020 Challenge

 Hi there!



Popping in with a really simple graphic take on this month's Altenew challenge. Virginia shared a beautiful photo of her backyard and I must admit that I envy her for this view! It looks so peaceful and the Autumn colors are amazing. I can just imagine how it transforms as the seasons change . 





I thought the colors and inspiration photo provided the perfect opportunity for a non floral card this month. The tall vertical structures of the trees in beautiful Autumn hues were the starting point for my design inspiration. The bear as focal point followed naturally ! ( Hopefully no bears in your backyard Virginia ;)









 I used :


Challenges :

Altenew Challenge

AAA cards ~ One layer card ( not playing with the optional twist)





Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

You captured the fall colors beautifully! I love the addition of the bear, too. We definitely do have bears in our forests in Minnesota!

TK said...

Beautiful use of the inspiration, Hannelie! Both the photo and your card are beautiful

Virginia L. said...

So original and lovely!! I love the mooed that you have captured in this design, Hannelie! Thanks so much for playing Altenew October Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!