07 September 2020

Stamptember !

Hi there!

I'm a bit late to the  STAMPtember party ... blame it on Covid and it's effect on the mail !

But hey ... better late than never πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ





Hop over to the the blog for loads of fun and inspiration for all of September :)


Today I want to show you the first card I made with the 'Tender Leaves' die which is part of this special release at Simon Says Stamp



Simon says stamp tender leaves die


Simon says stamp tender leaves die


Simon says stamp tender leaves die



I used :


  • Tender Leaves Die ~ STAMPtember release
  • Beautiful Flowers ~ sentiment
  • Promarkers to color the leaves and 'enamel dots'
  • Glossy accents to create the enamel dots
  • Memory box rectangle dies to create the frame and sentiment box.
  • Versafine black ink
  • Foam squares for dimension.


I used color inspiration from :

CAS colours and sketches


                                                              


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

7 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Saw this on IG, and had to run right over and leave you a comment on your blog. This is a real stunner, Hannelie. Those colors with your design are killer!! This is one sweet card. You never fail to amaze me. Hoping my mojo comes back one of these days soon. Take care, and stay safe. xo Bev

JulieP said...

I've had my eye on these dies and you just sealed the deal. This is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

Cheryl W said...

I think this would work really well for a masculine card. And I always need ideas for those! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Gorgeous!! Great design and great used of the colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

TK said...

Splendid, the leaves are wonderful and the colors beautiful!

YoonYoung Kim said...

What a fabulous card here, Hannelie! You made me search for that die!! Absolutely great!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge. Have a great week!

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Love your design and use of the colors. I love the stitching in the leaves. Perfectly simple and elegant, great job. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S