20 August 2020

Aloha !

Hi there!

Combining two challenges as inspiration for today's card :)








When I saw the inspiration photo at Time Out challenges I knew I wanted to incorporate a transparent circle element. I embossed a piece of acetate and used a circle die to cut it out. I think it works beautifully as background for my focal point  !


I used :

  • Tropical-bouquet-digi-stamp from Alex Syberia
  • Zig markers
  • Embossing folder
  • Acetate
  • Circle die
  • Sentiment created in the Silhouette studio, print and cut, font : Blington
  • Rhinestones
  • Foam squares

Challenges :

Time Out challenges ~ Photo inspiration

CASe this sketch ~ Layout


                                                


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

8 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Just beautiful, stay safe, love Jane x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is gorgeous, Hannelie. The image is so beautiful and you have worked your coloring magic with it. The embossed acetate is a fabulous feature - I never though of doing that. It looks fantastic and mimics the glass in the photo. It is a wonderful composition, as always. Thank you for sharing this beautiful with us at Time Out. It is always wonderful to see your work in our gallery.

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

What wonderful fresh colours! Perfect for the tropical theme.

!neke said...

Super mooi Hannelie!
Groeten Ineke

Cheryl W said...

LOVE the idea of embossing acetate! Also, your pretty flowers definitely remind me of Hawaii. So pretty.

Sharon Underwood said...

This is absolutely beautiful! You have inspired me to try your design using an embossed piece of acetate with flowers for focal image. Yay! Thank you for posting!

HilaryJane said...

That embossed acetate circle really adds something special to your card. I shall have to give it a try. Love that stamp and how you have coloured it too xx

Karen said...

So beautiful, and so creative! Love the floral design and the embossed acetate--wonderful!