31 July 2020

Uniko Challenge : In my garden - optional twist hot Summer colors (reminder)

Hi there!

Just popping in to remind you about the current challenge at Uniko studio !



                                                                       

My card for your inspiration:










I used :






I hope to see your card(s) in the gallery !

THE PRIZES
  • Main Winner Chosen By the DT - £15 eGift Certificate
  • Random Twist Winner - £5 eGift Certificate
  • Random Uniko Stamps Winner - £5 eGift Certificate
  • Top 3 Chosen By DT - 150 Loyalty Reward Points


You've got plenty of time to play along with this challenge. 
The deadline for submission is midnight (GMT) on Friday 21st August 2020.


Sharing my card at :


Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge ~ Anything goes


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

this is so pretty!! I LOVE the butterflies!

Cheryl W said...

The colors of your butterflies are so pretty. And they look lovely against the black and white image. Great card!

Beverley said...

Stunning! Love how you have added the splash of colour with the splatters and butterflies. Such a beautiful design and composition. You inspire me so much. Thank you for being awesome. Hugs Bev x