23 May 2020

Guest designer at ATCAS - Rainbow

Hi there!

The team at Addicted to CAS invited me to be their guest this fortnight after this card was picked as challenge winner !

You will love the code word !




So many ways to go with a rainbow theme. I decided to create a floral rainbow wreath with one of my first ( and still a favorite ) Uniko stamp sets :










I used :

  • Pure-florals : Cosmos (Flower and sentiment)
  • Zig markers
  • Popped up on a die cut circle
  • Finished off with rhinestones
  • Silhouette cameo (to cut out the stamped flowers)

Come join the rainbow fun!

Thanks for visiting me today :)

Hannelie





6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

It's always nice to see you joining in as a GD - lovely rainbow colored card :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a gorgeous rainbow of flowers. I just love this design. I pretty much love everything you create. Thanks so much for joining us as Guest Designer.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, Hannelie...your rainbow wreath is absolutely gorgeous! I love your pastel color palette for these darling Cosmos, too! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer for this challenge...you always inspire me!

TK said...

Looks like a perfect rainbow to me -- those flowers are darling!

Cheryl W said...

Your card just makes me smile. Those pretty flowers all in a ring. I picture them crowning a young girl's head.

Bobby said...

Those simple flowers in rainbow colors make such a statement on your card, Hannelie.