27 May 2020

Free Hugs!

Hi there!

Virus Free hugs on today's card!

Time out challenges want to see cards inspired by the word "Free" ...  this is my take on the challenge :







I used :

  • Cutting file #311631 from the Silhouette store - Because of the scale of the little cactus, I decided to turn the cutting file into a digital stamp. Quick and easy ! I just removed all the colored parts of the design, used the black fill option to fill the outline. Added a small offset and used the print and cut function ... and voila ! Value added to a cutting file !
  • Sentiment designed in the Silhouette studio (Font : Spinach)
  • Altenew ink
  • Dotted stencil (also cut with my cameo)



                                                               

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

5 comments:

sandie said...

oh this made me smile! A hug back to you-a really creative take on our challenge! Love the soft pink background and how you added the top of the cacti a little pink! One fun card. Thanks for joining Time Out

Nora Noll said...

While HOW CUTE IS THIS????? You totally NAILED this!!

Cheryl W said...

This is such a cute card. I think it would be perfect as a Valentine, too. I would just add a little heart to the cactus.

TK said...

Terrifically fun and cute -- your cacti is adorable!

Shauna said...

This is so cute! I love the CAS design with the subtle background dots and the cute cactus feature! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna