03 April 2020

Uniko Challenge reminder : Spots & Stripes (optional twist : stencil)

Hi there!

Popping in to remind you about the current challenge at UNIKO !

We would love to see spot and stripes, and there's an optional twist of using a stencil :) I used the Nautical treasures stamp set, and decorated the sails of the sailboat with dots and stripes.




                                         



My card :










I used :



After stamping and cutting out the sailboat, I did some masking on the large sail first, and stamped the stripes with the pinstripe background block. More masking on the two smaller sails, and stamped the dots from the background builders round in circles stamp set. Finally colored the stripes and dots with my Promarkers and popped the boat up on the stenciled background.  I stamped the sentiment on the card base before adhering the central panel to the card base .

 I hope to see your card in the gallery ! You still have plenty of time to play along.

Challenge ends April 24th 8 am GMT.
Winners announced Friday May 1st 8 am GMT.


Playing along at :


Thanks for visiting me today.

Hannelie

4 comments:

Brent Scheffer said...

The gorgeous sailboat is finely detailed. Superb!

Cheryl W said...

I think your sailboat card would be perfect for a masculine birthday. I have so much difficulty coming up with ideas for the males among my family and friends, so I love seeing ideas like this. Thank you!

Mac Mable said...

What a fun way to incorporate the spots and stripes onto your fabulous masculine card x.

TK said...

Fun card -- all things nautical had me smiling!