30 September 2019

Sending well wishes your way

Hi there!

Embracing the colors of Autumn on my card today!









I used :



Challenges :


A blog named Hero ~ Inspired by another crafter

I was inspired by THIS card by Lisa Tilson. I just fell in love with it way back in February, and saved it for future inspiration. When I saw the challenge at ABNH I decided to make an Autumn version of her card using supplies in my stash )

CASe this sketch ~ Sketch by Brian King


Simon says stamp blog Wednesday challenge ~ Anything goes



                        




Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

7 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow what a beautiful card.
Greetings Miranda

Leslie Miller said...

This is so beautifully put together -- the placement of everything is just perfect. Love the screen!

Cheryl W said...

Your card exudes warmth and good wishes! I really love it.

Anonymous said...

Ta carte est absolument superbe, je suis totalement sous le charme !!

Bises ♥

TK said...

Beautiful card -- and your die background is a wonderful interpretation of the argyle!

Betty said...

such a wonderful fall card, Hannelie - that die cut background sets off the mum so beautifully - so pleased you joined our challenge this month at A Blog Named Hero - Betty Keefe, FB Inspiration Team

Anita in France said...

Lovely colouring, Hannelie ... the die cut background is deliciously delicate with that fabulous sunflower! Hugs, Anita :)