19 September 2019

Reminder for the Time Out Photo inspiration challenge !

Hi there!


Popping in to remind you about the current challenge going on at TIME OUT  !






This time, I focused on the framed word art in the background. I added a touch of green and a bit of bling to finish off my card.









I used :


  • Aloha friend stamp set by Concord & 9th
  • Leafy branch cutting file from the Silhouette store #1800032
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Frame designed in the Silhouette studio, cut 3 times and layered for dimension
  • Green card stock
  • Versafine black ink
  • Misti
  • Rhinestones


Here's a closer look at the inspiration photo... how will you be inspired ?




Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

7 comments:

sandie said...

Such an amazing card! And I so missed the word art photo-I do love how we all pick out different things-stupidly I get quite excited when I see someone pick out something I missed!! I adore how you added that frame and still managed to work in the green. And the tiny 'hello' I saw and thought....oh how creative-to miss this little hello with the bold letter. It has been a joy to have you as GD x

Quillish said...

Wow.. this is what I say everytime I see your cards. And this card and the previous.. just genius! The greens that you picked and incorporated in both the cards are so creatively put together. So glad to have you as a guest, Hannelie.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...always so impressed with your amazing creations and this is simply fabulous! Love your "fabulous" and those sweet vines, just beautiful! Thank you so much for being an incredible GD!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty! I just love your graphic style and ALL of your cards! Thanks for being a great guest for this Time Out challenge!

Anita in France said...

Love how you created such a cool pattern with the word art background, Hannelie ... that soft leafy sprig really pops against it! So happy to have had you Guest Designing alongside us at Time Out ... and inspiring our players so brilliantly! Hugs, Anita :)

TK said...

Loving that graphic b&w, and pop of green -- so awesome!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

So sorry to be so late in coming by to tell you how FABULOUS this card is. Your art never ceases to blow me away. Always a joy to see. Thanks so much for Guest Designing for #144 with us at Time Out!