04 September 2019

Alex Syberia Design - Beautiful peony cutfile : Part 2

Hi there!


The Beautiful peony cut file bundle I used in yesterday's card, includes a framed version of the flower too! I used it to make this card :


Alex Syberia beautiful peony cutfile bundle


Alex Syberia beautiful peony cutfile bundle



  • Cut-file-bundle-beautiful-peony from Alex Syberia
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Colored with Promarkers
  • Sentiment from Label Love : Altenew
  • Sequins
  • Silver glitter paper

I cut 3 layers of the flower. After adhering the first layer to the card base, I used my Promarkers to color the petals and leaves. I then added 2 more layers to create depth/dimension.

LOVE this bold flower Alex!

Thanks for looking 💙

Hannelie

5 comments:

!neke said...

Love it ! Prachtig !
Groeten Ineke

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, rich and vibrant and gorgeous!

TK said...

Beautiful! Love your choice of bold colors, it really stands out!

Anita in France said...

Those bold blues and zesty greens are gorgeous with the crisp white, Hannelie ... so lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

Cheryl W said...

So big and bold! That flower makes an impressive card.