19 July 2019

That's who you are!

Hi there!

Playing at Fusion card challenge today !

I love the inspiration photo ! It immediately made me think of braided hair ... well a real colorful braid! Braid... hair...ombre ...which again reminded me of this beautiful digital stamp . I think the image also captures the movement seen in the inspiration photo :)



Dreamy girls - Graciellie design- watercolor


Dreamy girls - Graciellie design- watercolor


Dreamy girls - Graciellie design- watercolor


I used :


Playing along with the photo... and with a bit of imagination you can find the sketch in there as well!


                                            
Thanks for looking!

Hannelie

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

So beautiful, Hannelie! I love the image. I can almost see her dreams and aspirations, her strength and courage.

TK said...

What a sweet card! you've interpreted the braid and colors perfectly!

Barb Ghig said...

Fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Hannelie! Beautiful coloring, too! And, yes...I do see the sketch in your design :)
So glad you played along with us at Fusion!