18 June 2019

Rose bouquet

Hi there!

So excited to share this card made with a beautiful digital stamp by the very talented Alex from Alex Syberia. You can find her digital stamps in her Etsy shop here.









I used :


A bit messier and not so clean and simple as usual ...  😱 Went a bit wild with the splatters, but I decided to just go with it !


Layout inspired by :  CASe this sketch 


                                                                



Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

2 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful card Hannelie and I just love the splatters. I think they let the beautiful flowers more "pop"..:)
Greetings Miranda

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely fabulous, Hannelie! I was looking at this image in Alex's shop. At this point it's looking like the middle of July before I'd have time to color it. Sheesh! Plenty of stamps lined up waiting. I love the colors you used. Your watercoloring and all the splatters are fantastic!