30 March 2019

Guest designer ATCAS - Ombre !

Hi there!

I am so exited to join the Addicted to CAS team as guest designer this fortnight!

The code word is :




I hope my card inspires you to play along!








 I used :


  • Watercolor (brand unknown) from local stationery shop
  • Digital stamp from Graciellie design
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Rhinestones
  • Craft foam to pop up the center panel

The  flower stamp is so beautiful as is... so I decided to leave it uncolored to let the ombre background shine!


Thank you so much for inviting me ATCAS!

Sharing my card at :

Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge ~ Anything goes

AAA cards ~ One image & optional twist of Spring


                                                         


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

17 comments:

Anita in France said...

CAS, pure and so lovely, Hannelie ... love it ... pinned it! Congratulations on your GD spot! Hugs, Anita :)

Cindy C. said...

This is so pretty, great CAS design indeed!! And I adore that ombre background.

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a pretty card, Hannelie! The ombre effect you created with all those lovely shades of pink are perfect with your bloom! Love your CAS design, too!
Thank you again for being our Guest Designer for this challenge

Nora Noll said...

Totally, totally STUNNING!

Rose said...

Perfect ombré background & gorgeous CAS design. Very pretty!

Helen Gullett said...

This is a beautiful CAS card, Hannelie. The ombre background brings out the black and white flower.

Cheryl W said...

I occasionally try to get a good ombre look to a background, but I just can't seem to achieve it. Yours is perfect! I just love how your background gently shades from dark to light pink. Beautiful!

Darnell said...

Congratulations on guest designing, Hannelie! Your card is so you and so enchanting! I love that you kept the flower back and white so the gorgeous ombre panel can be the star of the show!! Hugs, Darnell

HJ said...

Beautiful! Enjoy your day!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Hannelie. Pure CAS - I love it. It is a joy having you design with us at ATCAS!

Lin said...

What a classy design, Hannelie! I love the simple flower against that gorgeous pink! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Macimbalo said...

This is so gorgeous! I love your ombre with that shade of pink - PERFECT!

Jane said...

YES! Love it Hannelie! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

HilaryJane said...

Your cards are always just perfect, what can I say....

Raga Senthil said...

So gorgeous and perfectly cas! Love the ombre effect! 😍😍 We are so proud to have you as our guest designer this fortnight at ATCAS challenge. Thank you Hannelie!

Bobby said...

You blended out the color beautifully, Hannelie, and the flower looks great playing second fiddle to the background. So glad you have you guesting with us.

Helen Kalb said...

Great watercolor ombré Hannelie - I tried this technique some time ago but need to get back to it. It makes for a very striking card with a black outline stamp.