12 February 2019

I think you're amazing

Hi there!

You can tell I fell in love with the beautiful digital stamps from Graciellie design, because... here's another card!







I used :



  • Hello-sunshine-digital-stamp-set
  • Altenew watercolor stripe stencil
  • Distress ink : spun Sugar, Shabby Shutters and Tea Dye
  • Craft foam for dimension
  • Silhouette cameo to cut out the image

Sharing my card at :

Fusion card challenge using both the sketch and photo as inspiration

&




                                 


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

10 comments:

JanR said...

Beautiful!

Susan said...

Beautiful! I always look forward to your posts.

Macimbalo said...

I saw this on IG and had to come over and let you know - I LOVE IT! It's so soft and pretty and the layout is perfect! Thanks for sharing at HLS CAS this month!


Leslie Miller said...

Saw this on IG and I think it's so sweet! Pretty image and colors. I love the stripes.

Cheryl W said...

Your image looks so pretty and delicate in those pastel colors. Lovely card!

clelie said...

How absolutely BEAUTIFUL! ♥♥♥

Anita in France said...

Soft and pretty, Hannelie ... that sweet, blossom adorned cup is so dainty against the pink stripes! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Another gorgeous card, Hannelie! Your stenciled background is the perfect 'place setting' for your beautiful images! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Fusion!

Anonymous said...

I love it !! really gorgeous !!

Bises ♥

Robyn Oliver said...

Absolutely beautiful card Hannelie, wonderful soft colours