02 December 2018

Santa square * Santa tall * and some Christmas word art for you!

Hi there!

I had so much fun making these cards !

Have you ever made a card and loved it so much you just want to make multiples of it?! This is how I feel about Mr Santa square. Take a look at this jolly fellow and tell me what you think ...for me it was love at first sight! 😍


Cute Santa square Christmas card


Cute Santa square Christmas card


Cute Santa square Christmas card

Design ID from the Silhouette store : 280406


And tall Santa is not too bad himself 😂


Cute Santa tall Christmas card


Cute Santa tall Christmas card


Cute Santa tall Christmas card


Design ID from the Silhouette store : 208031

For this card I added my own sentiment instead of using the one provided with the design.

I will share it below with the rest of the word art I created in the Silhouette studio. You are welcome to download it and use it on your tags and inside Christmas cards or as a sentiment on the outside of a card!







































Sharing the first card at:

Inkspirational challenges ~ Anything goes Christmas

Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge ~ Anything goes




                                                       


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

15 comments:

sandie said...

This is adorable, one to make us smile-great design and just love those pink cheeks. Thanks for joining Ink x

Christmas Love Messages said...

Wow, such a Beautiful. ❤❤❤❤ Thanks for sharing!

JanR said...

Tall Santa is really cool but I absolutely love square Santa! So adorable and fun! Thanks for the sentiments, they're fantastic!

Dotty Jo said...

Swoooooon! Love those Santas! Also love the sentiments - you are so generous, Jo x

Jenny said...

Oh my!! I love the big jolly Santa face... he fits so well in that square size xx

Karen said...

Love the Santas, and appreciate your kindness in sharing your work!

Nora Noll said...

These are fantastic!! I LOVE your fun, Santa cards. I adore your Silhouette skills and wish you could teach a class!!! Thanks for sharing your work!!

Cheryl W said...

Square Santa is definitely my favorite. What a great design! It's fun and festive and makes a really unique-looking card. You have a great eye for picking out the best designs.

Anonymous said...

Love this 2 cards !! Abolutely gorgeous and smart !! ♥♥♥

Thanks for sharing ☺

Bises ♥

Vicki Dutcher said...

How awesome is that square Santa! Another fabulous, creative card. Thanks for the sentiments too!

Leslie Miller said...

I love him, too!! Oh, my gosh, he's so cute both ways! There's just something about fun cards for Christmas. They're my favorites! And thank you for the sentiments. They're all perfect!

Pia S said...

These are certainly festive and fun! I like how Santa’s face covers the whole card front on your first card. Could easily be made into duplicates and by adding different sentiments you can give each a little twist. I also like the tall and skinny shape of your second card. I’m unable to pick a favorite.
Thanks for joining our anything Christmas goes challenge at Inkspirational.

Edwina said...

Hi Hannelie, Thank you so much for the sentiments. Love all of them. Your Santa cards are fabulous. I especially like the tall Santa card. Edwina Brown

Anonymous said...

ty!

Anita in France said...

Who could help but smile at this handsome fellow, Hannelie ... Father Christmas is looking so jolly on both these designs! Hugs, Anita :)