09 July 2018

Celebrate with stars!

Hi there!

I made a card to join the celebrations at two of my favorite card challenges.

Congratulations to Color Throwdown , celebrating their 500th challenge and The paper players their 400th challenge. Two huge milestones, and since I have been so privileged to be guesting at both of these challenges, I just had to play along !








I used:

  • Background Design ID #176278 from the Silhouette store
  • Sentiment from Design ID #46490
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Vellum die cut circle
  • Rhinestones
  • Gold paint marker to add the touches of gold (just because I didn't have gold colored card stock ;)



                                                 

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

5 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh my...this is such a sweet celestial design! I'm always thrilled to see your entries in the throwdown gallery!

ElizStewart said...

Hannelie... gorgeous as always! Love your layered die and the pop of the sentiment. I will have to check out the Silhouette store! Thank you so much for joining us for our 400th celebration at The Paper Players!

Anita in France said...

What a magical, celebratory, layered background, Hannelie ... gorgeous with that scripty gold die! Hugs, Anita :)

Leslie Miller said...

Big milestones for those challenges! Your card is a pretty and happy way to celebrate anything! Creative use of the colors, and the layers make an interesting background.

stampwithsandy said...

What a wonderful celebratory card, Hannelie! I love the great layers. Thanks for playing along with our 400th challenge at The Paper Players!