05 July 2018

Altenew Inspiration Challenge July 2018

Hi there!

This month's inspiration picture at Altenew challenge provides the opportunity to create something bold ! The strong lines of the architecture made me think of the Sketchy Floral set. This is one of the Altenew sets I think work well with non traditional floral colors like the colors in Svitlana's photo .





My card:

Altenew Sketchy florals


Altenew Sketchy florals


Altenew Sketchy florals


I used:

  • Sketchy-floral-stamp-set
  • Versafine black ink & clear embossing powder
  • Zig Markers
  • Sequins
  • Frame cut with my Silhouette cameo

That's it for today!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hugs
Hannelie

6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That's a very different sort of photo for the Altenew inspiration and it's interesting how you turned it into flowers. You're right, the Sketchy Floral set works very well with it. Love how you added the narrow frame.

Cheryl W. said...

I think I would have been stymied by that photo, but you did an amazing job! Your big, bold flower in blue was perfect.

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous modernistic floral design with your beautiful color combination, Hannelie. Love your added narrow frame, which highlights part of your design. Great splatters too. TFS and always inspiring us, my friend. Hugs...

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! I LOVE all the splattering!!

Anita in France said...

How gorgeous, Hannelie ... beautiful blooms, beautifully framed! Hugs, Anita :)

Papercraft Boutique said...

I love this card, Hannelie! Gorgeous blooms with your fantastic Zig coloring! The light gray wash and spatters in the background make the blues look vibrant. Adding the white frame is such a great design! Hideko xx