28 June 2018

Watercolor window card

Hi there!

Today's card is a combination of a lot of the things I love !

One of my favorite color combinations... watercolors ... a bird ... a window ... cut with my Silhouette cameo and my own sentiment to complete the card :)








I used:


  • Design ID #209462 from the Silhouette store (modified - it was a gate fold card originally)
  • Zig markers for watercolor smooshing on watercolor paper
  • Silhouette cameo
  • My own sentiment designed in the Silhouette studio, using the font Debonair-inline

You are welcome to download my sentiment for personal use :)





Sharing my card at:

Color Throwdown  ~ yellow, blue & green

AAA cards ~ Use a frame

Happy little stampers June ~ *anything-goes-with-dies*




                   


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

11 comments:

Jane said...

Oh how clever to use a window die cut as your frame! Love the fresh mix of colours too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Vickie Z said...

Lovely background - works perfectly with the die cut! So happy you joined us at CTD!

HJ said...

Beautiful card. Love the smooshed background with the bird in the window. So clever! Have a great day!

Leslie Miller said...

There are few things I love more in stamping than a beautiful watercolor like this. Birds are a favorite, too. So, you see, I'm completely smitten by your card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, Hannelie, this is so stunning! I'm always in awe of your Silhouette skills! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Cheryl W said...

That Silhouette image is beautiful! And it's perfect for your gorgeous background. This is another creative card that is an inspiration to the rest of us.

Papercraft Boutique said...

The white window & bird front panel brings out the beauty of the Zig smooshed background! Love your original sentiment too, Hannelie!
Hideko xx

Anita in France said...

Oh so pretty, Hannelie ... fresh and crisp and absolutely charming! Hugs, Anita :)

debby4000 said...

Pretty card, love the watercoloured background and the beautiful window.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Melissa L. said...

Very pretty, fresh and bright, Hannelie. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

Cheryl said...

Beautifully CAS and I love the colors you used! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.