07 June 2018

Altenew Inspiration Challenge : June 2018

Hi there!

The beautiful photo at the Altenew challenge , provided wonderful inspiration for the card I want to share with you today!








I used:


I was inspired by the beautiful purple roses and subtle grey/white background and flow/layout of the photo :)


Also sharing my card at:

Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge ~ Wedding/ anniversary

The flower challenge ~ Any previous Challenge : CAS




                                                              


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

10 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

WOW this is such a stylish and Beautiful anniversary card! That Altenew stamp is AMAZING and your stamping is pure perfection!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

Kara Lynne said...

So incredibly gorgeous, Hannelie! I love all the depth you created with your purples and the light gray stenciling and sentiment add to the elegance!

Cheryl W said...

This card is really stunning, Hannelie! That big, beautiful purple rose is such a star, but I love how you have added the tiny white flowers and the soft, brick background. So pretty!

nancy littrell said...

Elegant CAS flower design, Hannelie. I love your color choices for your flower. TFS Hugs..

Papercraft Boutique said...

Stunning rose, Hannelie! You layer-stamped perfectly, and I love the lightly stenciled background. Hideko xx

HJ said...

Your card is stunning, Hannelie. Love it. Enjoy your day!

Leslie Miller said...

Altenew has the most beautiful layering stamps. Love the depth of color on this and the subtle background you created. Gorgeous, Hannelie!

Anita in France said...

Stunning, Hannelie ... the sense of depth is fanastic ... such a beauty! Hugs, Anita :)

My Paper Epiphany said...

So beautiful!

TaeEun said...

Another beautiful CAS design from you, Hannelie !!! I really love how you added the little flowers around the gorgeous rose! Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at The Flower Challenge :)!